Saturday, December 17, 2005

Taking a bough

This particular pine bough was located in front of some shops in Egg Harbor, Wisconsin. Once again, a foggy Door County winter night turned into a frosty morning. It’s hard not to find interesting things to photograph when God does his thing.

Over the next few days until the end of the year, I’ll post some photos of the places I’ve been this past year and the wonderful sights that showed up in my viewfinder on those trips. Sort of a “Year in Review,” but not too formal. Just some photos that I hadn’t gotten a chance to post or some that turned out better than I had originally thought.

Hope you enjoy. Stay tuned.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2005 James Jordan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! love the focus of the subject. at the first glance it looked like an aquarium plant to me. love your photographs!

~pen~ said...

james, our restaurant is in egg harbor, new jersey - you made my heart skip for a moment, thinking you were nearby!!

(i love your blog, i just don't comment often, but i am here, and usually mesmerized...)

Ghone said...

Great muted greens! Spot on DOF!