Thursday, June 29, 2006

On the road again

The Fourth of July holiday weekend has crept upon us here in the United States. Summer has expended one-third of its tenure. And I, like so many millions of us Americans, will take to the road this weekend, braving traffic and rising gasoline prices to seek rest and relaxation. It would seem that staying home would do the trick, but that's not how we Americans think.

Anyway, I'll be away for a few days. In search of relaxation. In search of photos. I'll let you know what I find.

Photo: Lake Michigan Drive, Door County, Wisconsin. Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2006 James Jordan.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Awesome photo.


Hope you have a great time.



Take Care
Michael

Anonymous said...

Makes me wish we were hitting the road this weekend, soon. Will look forward to your new "finds".

Rosemary said...

We stay at home as much on these long holiday weekends as we possibly can.

I'll have to apologize in advance if I have already invited you. If I did, and you didn't take me up on it, that's shame on you :) If I didn't invite you, that's shame on me!


I’d like to invite you to join our new, family friendly BLOG VILLAGE TopList. I think your blog would be a great addition.

You can find out more about it at Blog Village blog.