Sunday, April 15, 2007

Back from Central Illinois

My wife and I took a trip south to central Illinois over the weekend to help our son settle a couple of matters at college, spent a couple of nights in Bloomington (that’s close to Normal, for those of you who are familiar with the geography there). We then drove back home via old Route 66. It wasn’t crowded. And I have pictures.

This one was taken near sundown on a cold, cloudy evening just east of Bloomington on Highway 150. I passed a grove of trees and lush grass. A small creek meandered through the trees. I pulled a quick u-turn and did some meandering through the trees myself, taking several frames in the fading light.

More trip pictures to come. It sure felt good to get out shooting after nearly a month.

Photo details: 1 second at f11, 100 ISO film. Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2007 James Jordan.

No comments: