Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Plotting the escape

I'm getting a lot of visitors to Points of Light via Google searches over the past several days. Seems a lot of folks are dreaming of places like Bermuda this time of year. And I have a pretty good supply of Bermuda photos in the archive.

And did I mention that a winter storm is due to hit the Midwest tonight, with ten inches of snow on the way?

So I thought I'd save some people the trouble of searching and repost a photo that I took while visiting Bermuda several years ago. It was a popular one yesterday at Flickr. Enjoy.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2008 James Jordan.

4 comments:

SJW said...

Yes please. More warm, tropical Bermuda pictures...

James said...

Winter's getting to you too, huh?

Anonymous said...

bermuda is that place where lots of mysterious disappearings,right? Great shot anyway :D

Wanda said...

Love those "blues". Interesting building too.