Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pretty pears

This is a portion of the Bradford pear tree that stands in my front yard. Taken late in the day, I held a sheet of black foam board behind the branch to provide a contrasting background.

Yes, the neighbors were probably wondering what the crazy person was doing in his yard, but it's not like they haven't seen me take pictures before while laying in the grass or kneeling in the snow.

Happy Wednesday.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2008 James Jordan.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

James, this one is so exquisite!!

Wonderful, love the black background.

By accident, when I went to publish, I got the enlarged pictures and its even more beautiful than before.

LOL:)

James said...

Wanda,
glad you like it. This photo is currently my desktop wallpaper on my work computer.