Thursday, November 20, 2008

Classic

Hey, I'm not getting older, just getting more classic by the day. This vintage piece of American automotive manufacturing (made when the U.S. auto industry was seeing better days, i.e. no competition, which they addressed in a woefully inadequate fashion when it started eating their lunch, leading to their current problems - don't get me started) was spotted in Santa Fe, New Mexico, a place with classic vibes of its own.

I'm meeting up with Roger this morning to find some abandoned automotive relics for purposes of photography. Should be fun.

Stay tuned.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2008 James Jordan.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

At my age, James I could be considered a "Clasic" Not bad!!!

Dave said...

This looks like a 57 Chevy, if it is its one of my all time favourite cars. Where's that lottery ticket!! That screen saver is great.