Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Me times three

I just got a CD full of pictures of me taking pictures courtesy of Roger. They were taken during the photowalk in the woods that Roger and I took about two weeks ago. I especially like this multiple exposure shot of me sizing up one of the wrecked cars we photographed. Don’t I look like the crime scene photographer? Maybe the three of me should get together and talk about a career move.

Anyway, here is the picture I was taking when Roger got me at the door of the car:
And here is Roger's rendition of me putting a rusty Rambler on my memory card. The image I was making is here.

And finally, a picture of me doing the old patented "press photographer stick your camera over your head move" to catch a funky fungus growing out of a notch in a tree that was juuuuuust a little too high for me to reach.

Said 'shroom:

Glad I could provide Roger with some photo fodder. That Roger is such a fungi.

Pictures of me © 2008 Roger. Pictures of junk © 2008 Me.

No comments: