Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You know you're getting cabin fever when ...


… the road salt stains on your car remind you of alien worlds in space.

Today’s photo tip from the backwater of the interwebs, designed to improve your flash photography:

Snap whatever reddened soured the cap patch also disseminating the reddened feat nervy - this module enable you to intend a inferior disagreeable winkle gist that whatever flashes yield images with. I aforementioned this digit as it pushes the reddened discover from your winkle in digit directions which crapper advance to a more modify reddened kinda than meet disseminating it - a lowercase more sophisticated.


Translation: Use a white card to bounce your camera’s onboard flash off the ceiling.

But wait, there’s more.

Click on picture to enlarge. Photograph © 2009 James Jordan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Disagreeable Winkle Gist would be a good name for a rock band.

roger

James said...

Reddened Feat Nervy would be a good one, too.

Anonymous said...

lol...whew! I thought my brain had stopped working...I'm tired and I tried to make sense of that...I'm glad you gave a translation! Too funny!

That certainly is an interesting and cool looking macro. It does resemble some distant alien planet.

Wanda said...

I thought the surface of the moon!!