Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Pondering

Pondering

Another in my series of self portraits taken of my back (which many would consider my best side).

The clouds were moody and so was I on the last day of June. Another month come and gone, a new one about to begin. Progress being made on my quest to build a viable photography business. Photo assignments coming in, but slower than I'd like.

Do those clouds suggest a coming storm or does the scant shade of blue showing through a narrow gap suggest that things are going to clear up shortly?

Time will tell.

Photo tips: Catching some fireworks this weekend? Don't forget your camera! I've posted 8 tips for better fireworks photos on my photography advice blog, Ready, Aim, Click.

Photograph © 2009 James Jordan.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Oh my James.... You mentioned I could use your photo's on my Sky Watch Friday's.....

This is one I will use... And I won't know if your back side is your best side, if you don't show us your front side....

I'll let you know when I do. BTW your rock balancing sky watch got a lot of great comments.

LOL:Wanda