Thursday, February 04, 2010

I've got cabin fever!

I've got cabin fever!

Got. To. Get. Out!

Had a great model shoot with Grant last evening. He posesses a face that can go from serious to silly/George Clooney to Gomer Pyle in a flash. He'll be using the shots for his work (serious and not) for ReelSEO.com; I'll be sending a selection to Getty Images for stock licensing.

Back to the cabin fever. You may note the lack of outdoorsy/naturey pictures on this blog of late. If you've been visiting here a while, you'll know that February has traditionally been a month in which the landscape pictures go away and shots taken on my dining room table and in my basement take over. It just happens.

Hopefully, a four-day weekend which starts tomorrow will rectify that situation a bit. I'm heading into the icebox way way up nort' to watch the norders cavort. Fish Creek Winter Festival. What's not to like about a festival that features events like the Toilet Seat Toss or the Bicycle Throw on frozen Green Bay?

More to come.

I've been blogged. Fotoblogia, a photography blog originating in Poland, selected a photo of mine to include in a listing of 15 inspirational winter pictures. Makes me want to get out and shoot even more now.

Photograph © 2010 James Jordan.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Ha Ha Ha this one made me smile!

BTW the photo below of the rose..oh my....sigh.......

Anonymous said...

Interesting post. I am with Wanda on this one.